Thursday, February 26, 2015

60 Day Challenge, Starts NOW!

So last night my Fiance and I went on a 2 Mile round trip Walk. I walked 1 1/2 Miles, Ran 1/2 Mile. Once we got home I offered up a Challenge to him , To be the one to loose the most inches/weight. See we are getting married soon (No date set yet) and I want us to be in great shape for our photos. This is all I asked for my wedding, was beautiful photos! So we sat down and had a challenge placed in front of us. Lately I have been wanting to work out and have been seeking the best work out I can find on the market that appeals to me and draws me in. I found p90x to be a little too drawn out (1 Hour needed for work out) and a little too fast paced for me. Therefore I have been hunting for the one program I would dedicate myself to for the next 60 days, to get me going. Well I found T25 by Shaun T. Ordered it and threw out a challenge. Here's where you can join in with us. 

So he accepted the challenge, Our prize: a day of doing whatever the winner wants to do. This means breakfast in bed for winner, the looser has to tend to our daughter and cook the meals and the winner gets to pick where we go, what we do for the day, and what we watch. Meaning a day of pampering basically. 

Here's what you need to do to partake:

Take your before Measurements and photos. Chose a Program of your choice. Become Accountable to someone. 

This took me a week to set up, as I had to order protein shakes, of course the workout I chose and anything else I felt we needed. 

I ordered a few Jay Robb Protein Shake Samples (awaiting the arrival!)Found Here, Some PB2 Peanut Butter Found here. And My awesome Blender Bottles Shown Below ( I got these off Amazon). I also ordered Premier Protein Ready to Drink Shakes that my Fiance will be trying for the low carb count. Our Fridge and Pantry is carb cleaned out except what I feed our daughter and I stocked up on my Almond Milk!


I love pink and black!!!

My T25 Arrives today, My blender Bottles arrived yesterday. I am hoping my proteins arrive soon as well. However for the time being I will be starting a Pouch test Tomorrow Friday Feburary 27th and using Quest. Want to know more about the Pouch test? Read another blog coming later!

So listed here you will find my measurements and before photos. This challenge Starts today and goes till May 1st, 2015

Measurements:
179.6lbs
Hips 38.5
Stomach Area: 34
Waist 31
Chest 34
Both Legs 22
Both arms 11
Neck 12

My Workout for 2-25-15: 20 Standing Lunges, 20 Squats with 10lbs, 4 sets of 5 Curls, 30 Sit ups, 2 sets of 10 Curls behind the head (Dont remember the proper name)
Plus the 2 mile walk/run


Disclosure: I am not compensated in any way for  any products you will find within my blogs.  I am writing of my own personal experience, opinions and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment